I'm quite sure you must have been in a situation where you wished you could bookmark multiple tabs in Safari on your iPhone or iPad but having to save them all one by one seems too tedious. Well, I've got great news! In the new iOS 13, you can now bookmark all of the open tabs in Safari. Apple has made quite a few changes to the Safari browser in iOS 13 such as Download Manager and Managing Website settings. The new features have surprised some iOS users, and some others are amused or thrilled.
In iOS 12, users had to go through tabs one by one to bookmark, and this could turn out to be a quite daunting task. Imagine you had 20-30 tabs open and you want to bookmark them all? Thankfully for the feature added in iOS 13, you don't have to do this. In this guide, we will show you how to bookmark all the tabs you have open in Safari.
Note: Before you proceed, make sure you have iOS 13 installed on your iPhone and iPad iOS 13 if you're on iPad.
How to Bookmark Multiple Open Tabs in Safari at Once
- First off, go to the Safari app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next up, you need to make sure that you have opened all the websites you want to bookmark in individual tabs.
- Now, go to any of the tabs in the browser and then long-press on the Bookmark icon.
- Tap on the "Add Bookmarks for (number of websites) tabs" option.
- Now, give the folder a name and then choose where you want it saved.
That's all! All open tabs will be bookmarked and saved to a folder.
So what's your favorite thing about iOS 13? Share them with us in the comments below. If you have any issues following the guide above, make sure to let us know in the comments below.