Airtime buying is now made easy and fast than ever as UBA joins other Nigeria Banks. With GTBank leading the way in terms of technology innovations that encourage a cashless policy in the banking sector and first bank following closely, customers are in for better services.
Have you ever found yourself in a remote area, stranded and in need of airtime? Are you an account holder with UBA Bank? Here’s an easy way of loading airtime on your phone without stress. No need for ATM queues, internet access or mobile app.
How to Buy Airtime from United Bank Of Africa (UBA) Account
- Simply dial *389*033*1*amount#.
Example: To recharge N1000 on your line dial *389*033*1*1000# and your line will be instantly credited with N1000 airtime . Same amount will be deducted from your UBA bank account.
Also Check Out:
What Benefits will you derive?
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Services
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 🙂
- How to Buy Airtime from Your Fidelity Bank Account Without Internet Access
- How To Fix Apple Pay Cash Account Locked or Restricted
- How to Sync Apple TV Home Screen With All Apple TVs
- How to Stop AutoPlay Videos in App Store on iPhone and iPad Running iOS 11
- Ways to Auto Switch Between Light and Dark Mode on Apple TV
- How to Send And Receive Payment Via Facebook Messenger on iPhone or iPad