It’s a sad experience when you run out of airtime in a very remote location. A place with no nearby ATM spot, Internet access or mobile app. If you are an account holder with EcoBank, then this guide is for you. Your bank got you covered.
How to Buy Airtime from Your EcoBank Account
- Dial *326*amount# (example *326*1000# few minutes later your line will be credited with 1000 Naira and same amount will be deducted from your account)
What Benefits will you derive?
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Service
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 😀
- Goodbye dreams of Essential Phone 2: the company is offered for sale
- Payment with PayPal automatically expands to the entire Google ecosystem
- How To Borrow Airtime On All Networks
- How to Earn Unlimited Free Airtime Via Opera News App
- Qualcomm and Samsung announce expansion of agreement and join for 5G arrival
- Apple plans to buy Netflix: Wants to dominate the streaming service market!