It’s a sad experience when you run out of airtime in a very remote location. A place with no nearby ATM spot, Internet access or mobile app. If you are an account holder with EcoBank, then this guide is for you. Your bank got you covered.
How to Buy Airtime from Your EcoBank Account
- Dial *326*amount# (example *326*1000# few minutes later your line will be credited with 1000 Naira and same amount will be deducted from your account)
What Benefits will you derive?
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Service
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 😀
Other Hot News:
- How To Buy Airtime From Unity Bank On Your Phone Without Internet Access
- How To Buy Airtime From Your Access Bank Account Without Internet Access
- How to Buy Airtime from Your Fidelity Bank Account Without Internet Access
- 3 Brand Strategies That Can Position Your eCommerce Business Above Your Competitors
- Samsung to build world’s biggest OLED plants
- Verizon Will Now Buy Yahoo! For $350 million Less Due To Security Breaches