Are you in need of a quick top up and dont want to owe any of your service providers. As a Uba customer you do not need to borrow airtime as you can use the *919# USSD code to top up airtime on your line or on lines of your family and friends.
You can purchase recharge cards for any Nigerian network (MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat) and whatever amount of the airtime you buy, will be deducted from the balance on your UBA account.Your mobile device does not need any internet connection or airtime before you can use the code to check your UBA account balance. Best of all, you can use this code to transfer funds and check account balance from any mobile device that can dial a number, so this is not restricted to only smartphones.
UBA Magic Codes To Buy Recharge Card.
Below are the UBA airtime recharge codes:
To top up your phone,
To top up for others,
dial *919*phone number of receiver*amount#
N/B; make sure you use the mobile number you registered your bank account with, you can register a new number at your nearest ATM point.
In Other News:
- How To Borrow Airtime On All Networks
- New Etisalat Night Plan 2017: Get 250MB For Just N50
- Nigeria Telcos to Increase Data Price Effective From Dec 1st 2016
- Cheapest November 2016 Data Plans For Glo, Etisalat, MTN and Airtel on Android, Windows and Pc
- How To Borrow Data On All Networks
- How Borrow Money From ETISALAT, AIRTEL, GLO, & MTN