Are you in need of a quick top up and dont want to owe any of your service providers. As a Uba customer you do not need to borrow airtime as you can use the *919# USSD code to top up airtime on your line or on lines of your family and friends.
You can purchase recharge cards for any Nigerian network (MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat) and whatever amount of the airtime you buy, will be deducted from the balance on your UBA account.Your mobile device does not need any internet connection or airtime before you can use the code to check your UBA account balance. Best of all, you can use this code to transfer funds and check account balance from any mobile device that can dial a number, so this is not restricted to only smartphones.
UBA Magic Codes To Buy Recharge Card.
Below are the UBA airtime recharge codes:
To top up your phone,
To top up for others,
dial *919*phone number of receiver*amount#
N/B; make sure you use the mobile number you registered your bank account with, you can register a new number at your nearest ATM point.
- All Networks Night Data Plans: MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
- How To Borrow Airtime On All Networks
- How To Share Data Between Subscribers: MTN, 9Mobile, Glo And Airtel Data Plans
- List Of All 4G LTE Bands And Frequencies For All Networks: Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, MTN, Ntel, Smile, Spectranet & Swift
- List Of Cheap 4G Data Plans In Nigeria
- How To Borrow Data On All Networks