There are times when you just find yourself in a lonely area, and in urgent need of airtime; a place with no nearby ATM spot or Internet access. If you are an account holder with Unity Bank, then this guide is for you. Your bank got you covered. You don’t have to get worried again as you can now recharge your mobile phone without internet access, mobile app or ATM.
How to Buy Airtime from Your Unity Bank Account
- Dial *322*215*amount# (example *322*215*500# few minutes later your line will be credited with 500 Naira and same amount will be deducted from your account)
What Benefits will you derive?
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Service
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 🙂
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.