Anytime you find yourself in a remote area in Nigeria and urgently in need of airtime, there’s an easy way of recharging your phone which you might not know about. With this method, you can recharge your phone without need for ATM, internet access or mobile app. If you’re an account holder with Fidelity Bank PLC, then this information will come in handy. Fidelity Bank users you can now buy airtime from their Bank account by just dialing a USSD code with the amount they want and within few seconds your line will be credited with the required amount.
How to Buy Airtime from Your Fidelity Bank Account
- Dial *770*amount# (example *770*1000# few minutes later your line will be credited with 1000 Naira)
- To recharge other lines dial *770*phone no*amount#.
What Benefits will you derive?
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Service
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 🙂
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.