Fidelity Bank Plc has joined other Banks in Nigeria to make recharging airtime on mobile devices easier than ever.
Anytime you find yourself in a remote area in Nigeria and urgently in need of airtime, there’s an easy way of recharging your phone which you might not know about. With this method, you can recharge your phone without need for ATM, internet access or mobile app. If you’re an account holder with Fidelity Bank PLC, then this information will come in handy. Fidelity Bank users you can now buy airtime from their Bank account by just dialing a USSD code with the amount they want and within few seconds your line will be credited with the required amount.
How to Buy Airtime from Your Fidelity Bank Account
- Dial *770*amount# (example *770*1000# few minutes later your line will be credited with 1000 Naira)
- To recharge other lines dial *770*phone no*amount#.
What Benefits will you derive?
Also Check Out:
- Easy, fast and convenient way to top-up your phone
- Airtime is loaded instantly to customers’ mobile phone
- It is completely free with no hidden charges.
- Airtime is available 24/7
Terms of Service
- The mobile number to be recharged must be the number registered with the bank.
- The service is available to subscribers of all networks.
- The airtime purchase amount is debited directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
- Daily top-up limit is N5000
Dont forget to tell others about this. Hit the Like buttons below to share! 🙂
- All Banks USSD Codes For Recharging Your Mobile Airtime In Nigeria
- How To Buy Airtime From Unity Bank On Your Phone Without Internet Access
- How To Buy Airtime From Your Access Bank Account Without Internet Access
- How To Buy Airtime Directly From EcoBank On Your Phone Without Internet Access
- How to Buy Airtime Credits From Your UBA Bank Account Without Internet Access
- How to Sync Apple TV Home Screen With All Apple TVs