Are you looking for a way to bypass FRP Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro? Then you’re in the right place. Here we have a step-by-step guide on how to reset the Google FRP Bypass account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It is a simple procedure and every user can easily follow it.
Factory Reset Protection or FRP is a special feature introduced by Google on its Android operating system. This function is activated automatically after configuring the Google account on your Android phone.
Once the FRP is activated, users are not allowed to use the device after a factory data reset until they log in using their Google account. This function is mainly introduced to avoid improper use of the device after a theft.
There are several scenarios where users forget their Google ID and password after a complete restore. This puts you in trouble, as you can no longer use the phone until you enter the correct Google account credentials. For all those users, here we have a solution for you. Follow the steps below to bypass FRP Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Steps to bypass FRP Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro
1. Turn on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro and connect it to the Internet (WiFi).
2. Return to the Huawei welcome screen and tap on ” Emergency call “.
3. Dial the code: *#*#1357946#*#*
4. This will take you to the settings page. You need to open the Settings menu by swiping from left to right on Home Settings.
5. From the Settings menu, go to “System“… touch it.
6. Tap Reset> Reset all settings> Reset device.
7. Wait until the restore process is complete.
8. When finished, restart Huawei Mate 20 Pro and complete the installation procedure.
That’s all! You have successfully finished bypassing FRP Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you have any questions or you have stuck, let us know in the comments.