Having to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone/iPad is mostly scarce since users always know their iCloud account details. However, if you misplaced your device or mistakenly allowed it to get stolen, bypassing the iCloud activation is the one solution that will grant you access to the important information.
iCloud accounts, even if they are difficult to hack, can still be accessed by experienced hackers and people that know your account details. If anyone attempts to get into their hacked account by normal tries, the iDevice can reset itself which can cause complete loss of data, and nobody wants that.
Therefore, to make things easier for you, we will highlight seamless ways to bypass iCloud activation on iPhone, and we hope you will find the help you seek. See How To Bypass iCloud Activation Lock On iPhone/iPad?:
How Can I Bypass iCloud Activation Lock On My iPhone/iPad?
We will show you a couple of ways to achieve this:
1. How Do I Bypass iCloud Activation On iPhone Via DNS Method?
In the activation window, tap "home" and then choose Wi-Fi settings before clicking "I." You now need to get rid of the existing DNS server and activate a custom one. Let's show you how:
- Type in the new DNS server as 188.8.131.52.
- Click "Back" > "Done" > "Activation help."
- As soon as you are done, a message would be visible, telling you that you have successfully connected to the server.
- Click "Menu"
- Swipe through a number of apps available for use like YouTube, Mail, Maps, Games, Social, User chat, Video, Audio and so on.
- Choose the app you feel will show you the info required for the owner of the device.
2. How Do I Bypass iCloud Activation On iPhone With A Smart Tool?
We will be using dr.fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) here.
- Connect your iPhone to the system and launch dr.fone. Locate its home and choose "Unlock." Select the feature to unlock the Apple ID of an iOS device to proceed.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Access iCloud Drive On My iPhone With The Files App?
- Unlock your iPhone by typing in its passcode. You will see a prompt telling you to trust the PC, accept it. On dr.fone’s UI, a warning message would be seen as the operation would erase the phone’s existing data. Type in the displayed code (000000) and tap "Unlock."
- When you are done with that, head to the phone’s Settings > General > Reset and tap on the “Reset All Settings” option. Confirm it by typing in the device’s passcode and hold on for the phone to restart.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Delete Pictures From My iPhone Without Affecting iCloud?
- This bypassing process will end after some time and a new window would be visible.
- Lastly, you can safely have it removed after seeing the success prompt.