We all know that phones are sued to means of communication. If this were years ago, we only know the phones as using them for simple testing and talking. Now, they have a lot of functions that can help us through our everyday lives. That is why we are lucky that we get to sue it in any way possible. It helps us to make things for convenient and make things faster. Another reason that it is one of the most effective tools is because of the applications that you can download with the phone. The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL just extraordinarily makes things simpler than usual.
We are going to take a look at the compass of the phone. Your phone has a default compass applications but there are also other programs available for it. We will teach you how to use the compass available for the phone itself. Don’t worry about it if you don’t have a compass on your phone, as you can always download in the Play Store – there are tons of them online. We will give you tips on how to calibrate the compass properly so that you can get accurate results.
How To Calibrate Compass On Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL:
Calibrating and Using The Compass
- Access your phone by turning it on and unlocking the Home Screen.
- From the Home screen go to the Dialer or Keypad.
- Then on the pad, you have to dial the *#0*#
- Then you have to select the Sensor tile once the option appears.
- Then, while you are in that menu select the Magnetic Sensor.
- Move the Phone around the axis that appears. It will automatically initiate the calibration process of the phone.
- Exit the service and your phone is calibrated properly.
With whatever compass that you use, you will be able to get the accurate locations.