In Apple’s mission to ensure its revenue is diversified beyond iPhone sales, the company has been working on getting users to know about several services they provide, including their latest ones. Apple News+ was the first, which is an extension of the existing Apple News application that grants subscribers access to lots of digital magazines for a fee you get to pay every month.
If maybe you registered for the free trial, but did not enjoy it that much, and did not remember to cancel before Apple charged you, i suspect you are currently looking for how you can get rid of your subscription before you get billed once more.
It comes as a shock to no one, that Apple has not made it easy to get rid of your subscriptions on your iPhones, iPads. It was formerly the case of subscriptions being hidden away in the Apple ID section of the Settings app, but things have been altered recently. So if your mobile device’s software is the latest and
subscriptions is nowhere to be found in Settings, do this:
- Head to the App Store application.
- Click on the icon of yourself in the top-right corner.
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple News+ or anything else you will like to get rid of and then tap the red in color “Cancel Subscription.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Install Chrome Extensions On An Android Browser?
The subscription that will not be visible is iCloud. If you make payment for more storage for images and documents on your phone, you will need to:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Click on the image of yourself at the top.
- Click on iCloud.
- Click Manage Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan and then select if you fancy cancelling immediately or you intend to change your plan.