I know you’ve been enjoying all various versions of dream league soccer game whether it is dream league soccer 2017 (DLS 2017), dream league soccer 2018 (DLS 2018) or maybe dream league soccer 2019 (DLS 2019), no matter which year of the Dream League Soccer Android game, you’d always find the game interesting to play.
If you’ve been searching for a way on how to upgrade or change the stadium to your desired choice, then this post is for you as I’d be showing you how to upgrade/change the stadium of a dream league soccer game versions.
Steps To Upgrade Dream League Soccer Stadium
- First of all, Download ZArchiever app to extract your downloaded dream league soccer stadiums.
- Download the dream league soccer stadium files which are given below.
Download link of Dream League Soccer Stadium
FCB Stadium download link
Real Madrid Stadium download link
UCL stadium download link
PSG Stadium download link
Manchester City Stadium download link
Manchester United Stadium download link
Mexico Stadium download link
Monumental Stadium download link
La Bembenia/Boca Juniors Stadium download link
Brazil Stadium download link
Chile Stadium download link
B.Dortmund Stadium download link
Juventus Stadium download link
A.Madrid Stadium download link
B.Munich Stadium download link
Manchester United Stadium download links
Manchester United Stadium
Note: In the process of downloading the file name is “env.pak” but in case it is not the same name, don’t hesitate to rename it to “env.pak”.
How To Change Dream League Soccer (DLS) Stadiums
- Open your downloaded app and installed ZArchiever app
- While in the Zarchiever app, go to Storage/Android/obb/com.firsttouchgames.dl3, You will find a file ‘main.65.com.firsttouchgames.dls3.obb’ in the folder.
- Rename this file to "main.65.com.firsttouchgames.dls3.zip"
- Open your Data folder
- Search for a file named ‘env.pak‘.
- Replace the file with your downloaded “env.pak”
- After that, rename the zip file to "main.65.com.firsttouchgames.dls3.obb"
- Open your Dream League soccer game and check the stadium to see the new changes.