For a lot of people, Instagram is a mere picture sharing platform, but to others, it is a platform that stores a lot of amazing memories, helps people remain in touch with their friends, loved ones, and aid the promotion of any business.
Seeing how important Instagram is for most of us, it is very important to ensure your account is protected at all times. For this reason, users are advised to not joke with their password if they do not want their account to be compromised.
It does not matter if you are using the Instagram site or official application, it is very simple to change or reset your Instagram password, you just need to be exposed to the right guidelines. See How To Change Or Reset Your Instagram Password:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to download Instagram videos on iPhone easily
How Can I Change An Instagram Password On A Web Browser?
If you are aware of what your present password is, then it will be easier to change to a new one. Just adhere to these instructions:
- Get yourself logged into your account at www.instagram.com.
- Tap your avatar in the top right of the display.
- Tap “Edit Profile” then “Change Password.”
- Type in your old password once, and then enter the new password twice.
How Can I Change An Instagram Password In The App?
You Might Also Want To Read: How to see who saved your Instagram posts
- Get yourself logged into your account in the Instagram application.
- Click your avatar in the bottom right to open your profile.
- Click the menu icon in the top right (or swipe right) to access the menu.
- Tap “Settings” way down on the screen.
- Click “Security” and then “Password.”
- Type in your old password once, then the new password twice.
How Can I Reset An Instagram Password?
Your Instagram password can also be reset in the app. On the login screen, simply tap “Get help signing in” under “Password” and type in your email, username, SMS, or Facebook account (if the account is linked).
That is that.