Google Maps is a web mapping service by Google that provides satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for anyone traveling by foot, public transport, car, bicycle, and air.
This year, Google Maps has been used by more than one billion people every month, following the lead of other popular services from Google like YouTube, Chrome, Gmail, Search, and Google Play. Recall that its launch was first announced on the Google Blog on February 8, 2005, Google Maps has surely taken the world by storm since then.
Google recently entered a partnership with 800 public transportation providers all across the globe to adopt General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS), making the data available to 3rd parties. The platform also has a theme for navigation mode for users in line with present trends.
It does not matter if you are traveling, staying abroad, searching for airfare or you just need more information about hotel costs, altering Google Maps’ currency settings is not complicated in any way. In fact, to change your currency in Google Maps, you just have to change your region. Fortunately for you, it can be done with any browser on your Mac or personal computer. See How To Change The Currency On Google Maps For Precise Regional Prices:
How Can I Change Currency On Google Maps?
- Access your favorite internet browser on a Mac or PC and head to https://www.google.com/maps. Get yourself signed in to your Google account if that has not been done.
- Tap the menu icon on the left side of the search bar, which resembles three horizontal lines.
You Might Also Want To Read: How do I avoid tolls with Google Maps
- Way down on the menu, tap “Search settings.”
- On the page that will show, swipe down until you see “Region Settings.” There, you will see a list of countries. You can tap “See more” to access the more complete list.
- Choose the region that you want Google Maps to use the currency of by tapping the bubble close to it.
- Choose “Save” way down on the page.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to activate the speedometer or odometer of Google Maps
This will modify the setting for your entire Google account and it would be effected in the Google Maps mobile application as well.
You are done.