Have you ever wondered how you can change the language settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? For those who wish to know how to do this, you are in luck as you are in the right place. In this guide, we will teach you how to change the language settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. There are different languages which are available for you to select from and switching from one language to another is as easy as the tap of a button.
Fortunately, you do not need to download any extra third-party app or file as doing this is absolutely free. Whenever you change the language on your device, all the apps and menus on your devices will be adjusted accordingly to the language you switched to.
Follow the step by step process below to edit the language settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Note that the process is the same on both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
- First off, make sure to turn on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus.
- Next, open the app menu and then tap on the Settings app icon.
- Now, you need to tap on the "My Device" option.
- Scroll down the screen till you see the Input and Control section.
- Now, you can proceed to change the language settings of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
How to Change the Keyboard Language Language Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
If you wish to personalize your keyboard by changing both the language and layout as you wish, you can easily do this; read on.
- First off, you should open the keyboard and then tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, you need to tap to choose the language input you want and select your preferred language. You have the option to select and deselect various languages at once. If you choose more than one language at once, you can switch between the selected languages by swiping to the right or to the left of the keyboard.
If for some reason, your local language is on the phone by default, you would need to download a new language pack for your keyboard.