Epic Games is a well-known game developer and distributor, and he is popular for being the brain behind Fortnite. And as you already know, if you wish to play any title published by Epic Games or sold on the Epic Games Store, an account is needed.
However, for one reason or another, you might feel the need to alter your password and go for something new. The good news is that it is very possible via any browser on your Mac or personal computer. See How To Change Your Epic Games Account Password:
How Can I Change My Epic Games Password?
- In a web browser on your Mac or personal computer, access the Epic Games site.
- Hover the mouse over your account avatar at the top-right of the display, and in the drop-down menu, tap “Account.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to use play games on PlayStation 4 using keyboard and mouse
- In the navigation pane on the left, tap “Password & Security.”
- Type in your present password and then enter a new password. In “Retype New Password,” confirm your new password and then tap “Save Changes.”
How Can I Reset My Epic Games Password If You’ve Forgotten It?
If you cannot remember what your present password is, a quick reset can help. See how:
- In all web browsers, access the Epic Games webpage.
- At the top-right of the display, tap “Sign in.”
- Tap “Sign in with Epic Games.”
- On the sign-in page, tap “Forgot Your Password.”
You Might Also Want To Read: Best Highly Compressed Low Specs PC Or Laptop Games
- Type in the email address linked with your account and tap “Send Email.”
- After some minutes, an email will be sent to you with guidelines on how to reset your password. Tap “Reset Password” and then type in a fresh password to wrap up the change.
As soon as you change or reset your password, creating a strong password is key. Ensure it consists of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols, and so on. Let it be long as well because that makes it less vulnerable to attackers.
That is that.