As JAMB, begins to release its 2019 result, several candidates are concerned about how their scores can be accessed.
Reacting to their worries, JAMB, through its official website https://jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm has revealed clearly-explained instructions on how you can see your result.
How To Check 2019 JAMB Result Online
Follow the 4 easy steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without buying any scratch card.
- Head to the JAMB result checking portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Tap “Check My Results.”
- The portal instantly reveals your result if it is ready.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Reduce iPhone Other Storage?
How Can I Print My JAMB 2019 Result Slip?
- You will need to create a profile through the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For old users, just enter your login details. For creation of your profile, a working email address, your surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password are all required, then tap Sign Up. Every candidate is allowed to open just a single profile.
- After this, you can use your email address and password to log in.
- As soon as you are logged in, you will be redirected to a page where all available services can be viewed.
- Just select Print Result Slip. that can be seen on the side bar or on the Home page.
- As soon as you select the service, a Transaction ID will be generated for this service. It will be visible on the confirmation page screen.
- Go through the details visible on the Confirmation Page. And, note the Transaction ID you can see in a bold red font. The Transaction ID will be handy for all future references as regards the transaction. One extra copy of this transaction ID will also be sent to the email address you registered.
- Tap Continue if you intend to pay with your card instantly. If others payment channels such as ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller are your preferred option, be aware that the transaction ID must be noted because it will be needed.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, type in your card details and tap Pay.
- Your payment status will be seen in the My Payment Section. A text message and email that contains your unique Transaction ID and payment status will then be sent to you immediately payment is complete. Tap Continue.
- Immediately payment is successful, you will be instructed to provide the following: Your Year of Exam and Your JAMB Reg No.
All that remains to be done is for you to type in the correct info and your result will be shown to you, making it accessible for printing.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Ensure Your Android Phone’s Screen Is On For Longer?