After the release of the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL in 2018, Google revealed the next series of Pixel phones at its I/O event. The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL were unveiled at decent prices as well with the least being $399 i.e 143,851 naira.
The Pocophone F1 was the most decent budget device being sold when it got released, but the reigning kings currently are the Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL phones. Powered by a Snapdragon 670 chipset, these Pixel devices possess a 1080P OLED display with the same camera quality of the ancient Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. It cannot resist water, means no IP certification; but we can relate since budget prices do come with its own negatives.
Just adhere to the instructions below on how you can connect Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL to TV and you will be glad you did.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix Google Pixel 3 Battery Problems
How To Connect Google Pixel 3A And Pixel 3A XL To TV Using The Chromecast?
Not only for the fresh Pixel devices, the Chromecast is surely one of the most appropriate ways to connect any Android phone that aids screen mirroring to a Television. Asides this, Google Chromecast is one of the least costly ways to stream a clip to your Television that grants access to Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and other related services.
Another means of connecting Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL to TV is by making use of the wired All-share. There are several kinds and Samsung even gets it sold as one of the accessories for its Galaxy devices, some even connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to TV using it. It can be purchased on Amazon.
- Using an HDMI cord, ensure your All-share hub is connected to your Television.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection on your Pixel device. Connect the All-share hub to the exact internet wireless connection on your device.
- On your Pixel device, head to “Access Settings” and choose “Screen Mirroring”.
- Your Pixel device’s screen is cast to your Television.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Solve Sound Issues In Google Pixel 3 And 3 XL
How To Connect Google Pixel 3A And Pixel 3A XL To TV Using Miracast?
A different way to connect Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL to TV is by making use of Miracast, do not forget that this only functions with Rooted Pixel phones. The Miracast appears like a regular USB drive and does not need an internet connect, you just have to plug it into your Television.
To make your Pixel phone function with Miracast, these are the instructions to adhere to:
- Get BuildProp editor installed. Look for this on Google.
- Click “Add New” at the top right corner of your display.
- You now have to change property name to “persist.debug.wfd.enable”.
- Ensure value is changed to “1”.
- Get your Pixel device rebooted.
- Head to “Settings>Display>Cast>Menu>Enable Wireless Display”.
And that is it, your Pixel screen will now be up on your Television.