Instagram is now one of the best social media platforms for marketing, businesses, and brand awareness. This is why several companies, influencers, and celebrities have their own Instagram highlights to boost their brand and image.
As you already know, your best stories on Instagram simply get compiled into your Instagram highlights. For information on how to create your personal Instagram highlights, you are reading the right tutorial. Continue reading for the best ways to go about it. See How To Create Your Instagram Highlights:
What To Know About Instagram Highlights?
Instagram highlights are not difficult to make, you just need the Instagram application for Andriod and iOS. Tap the link even if the app is already installed on your device to have access to the most recent application updates.
After that, you need Instagram stories. If you just made an Instatory, see how you can add it to your highlights:
- Get yourself logged into Instagram and click on your story.
- Choose “Highlight” in the lower-right corner of your display.
- Choose the Highlight group where you would love to add this story.
- Or, choose “New” to make a fresh Highlight group. Give it a name and click “Add” to add your story to the latest Highlights group.
Be aware that this does not have anything to do with Instagram groups. The group here means the selection of Highlights (you are allowed to create a lot of them on your profile).
Another Way To Creating Your Own Instagram Highlights?
This is an alternative way to make fresh Instagram highlights and it is more effective since it lets you add several stories to a highlight simultaneously. Adhere to these instructions:
- Launch the Instagram application on your phone.
- Click on your Profile (icon in the bottom-right corner of your display.)
- Choose “New” (plus sign.)
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Add Links To Instagram Posts And Stories?
- Select the stories that you want to be visible in the highlight (New Highlight window).
- Tap “Next” in the top-right corner of the display.
- Rename the highlight to your preference, select the highlight cover, and tap “Done” as confirmation.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to disable comments on Instagram
That is that.