Have you decided to end your relationship with Starz and port to another streaming service? Well, you will need to get rid of your account and free up your iPhone storage for a different application. Even if getting rid of Starz might sound simple, do you really know how to?
Deleting your Starz from your iOS device is not as simple as removing other applications and it can only be done by reaching out to the Starz support team. In summary, you just have to send them an email asking that they get rid of the account from the database. See How To Delete A Starz Account On Your iPhone:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Cancel TalkTalk
How Can I Delete A Starz Account On My iPhone?
- Log in to the email account you used to subscribe to the site or application.
- Enter their email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use “Account deletion request” as your subject.
- Compose the email to request for deletion of your Starz account and add any associated info.
- Remember to add your name, email account, and phone number at the end of the email.
Once that is done, Starz should permanently delete your account and that will be that. However, sometimes, The Starz support team could reject your request, which could be very frustrating. Not to worry though, because there is another way out.
How Can I Cancel My Starz Subscription On iPhone?
If they refuse to delete your Starz account, canceling your subscription should help. Adhere to these instructions:
- Head to the Settings on your iOS device on the home screen.
- Touch your name at the top of the screen.
- Head to “iTunes & App Store” in the 2nd group of settings.
- Type in your ID to access a pop-up menu.
- Click “View Apple ID.”
- Choose “Subscriptions” to access the list of services you’ve subscribed to.
- Swipe until you see “Starz.”
- Select “Starz” and tap “Cancel Subscription” way down on the screen.
- Tap “Confirm.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Cancel My Hello Fresh Account
That is that.