When it comes to downloading films on your iOS devices, it is very convenient since it allows you to plan ahead and watch videos when you are unable to access Wi-Fi, like when you are in an airplane or if you are in an area with zero networks.
The disadvantage though is that after some time, your iPhone or iPad will be too filled with movies you have already watched.
Good news, it is possible to get rid of these films and reclaim your iPhone or iPad's storage space, mostly from the movie application itself or from your phone's Settings application.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Find Your IPhone’s Serial Number?
How Can I Delete Apple TV Movies From My iPhone Or iPad?
- Launch the Apple TV application.
- Click "Library" way down on your screen.
- On the Library tab, click a movie you have bought. If a checkmark is visible, the application is downloaded on your iOS device. Click the checkmark and then "Remove Download" to get rid of it.
- After deleting the film, a cloud icon will be seen that you can click to download it once more in future.
How Can I Delete Netflix Or Amazon Prime Movies From My iPhone Or iPad?
You can seamlessly delete films straight from any application you downloaded them from, like Netflix and Amazon. Simply adhere to these instructions:
- Launch the application.
- Click "Downloads" way down on the display.
- On the Downloads page, a list of the films you have downloaded will be visible. Click the film you wish to delete.
- Depending on the application, you can click "Downloaded" or the menu icon. Within Netflix, for instance, click the checkmark and then "Delete Download." Inside Amazon Prime, click the 3-dot menu and then click "Delete Download." The precise instructions might be different from other video streaming applications.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Log Out Of Facebook Messenger On An iPhone?
How Can I Delete Movies From My iPhone Or Ipad Via The Settings App?
If you wish, movies can be deleted via Settings. Just:
- Launch the Settings application.
- Click "General" and then "iPhone Storage" or "iPad Storage."
- On the iPhone or iPad Storage page, a list of all the applications downloaded on your iOS device will be visible. Click the clip streaming application with films you wish to delete.
- For several streaming video applications, a list of all the downloaded movies will be seen. You can scroll each one to the left and then click "Delete" to get rid of it from the iPhone or iPad.
- Click "Delete App." By so doing, the full application and its data - plus downloaded movies will be gone from the iPhone or iPad.