Google Chrome is super useful and popular. If you are not aware, there has been a steady rise in Google Chrome Market Share, and that is mostly thanks to Chrome dominating the Browser market and attracting a gigantic number of users.
The browser is home to minimalist design, security, and high-speed browsing, but it does not end there. Chrome also has lots of unique features that make it stand out among competitions, including Task Manager which grants you access to a specific process running in the browser.
Google Chrome has a particularly useful feature that lets it remember your username and password for all websites you access. This will not just save you time while you log in, it also saves you the stress of having to recall the several individual passwords you have used for your favorite sites.
However, there are times when you might not need Google to remember a given password. It could be that you created a new account for that site, and Google automatically logging you into your old account is no longer necessary. Or maybe you are not just okay with saving your passwords online.
Whatever the case is, getting rid of saved passwords on Chrome is as easy as tapping a few buttons. See How To Delete Saved Passwords On Google Chrome:
How Can I Delete Saved Passwords In Google Chrome?
- Head to myaccount.google.com and get yourself logged in to your Google account.
- Tap the option labeled “Security” in the sidebar on the left.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to recover Google Chrome favorites
- Swipe down to the bottom of the main display. Under “Signing in to other sites,” tap “Password Manager.”
- Locate the website that you wish to delete that saved password for, and tap it. You might have to type in your Google account password for confirmation that it is you.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Find The Version Of Google Chrome You’re Currently Using
- Beneath the username and password combination you want Google to forget, tap “Delete.”
- Tap “Delete” again on the pop-up warning to wrap up the deleting of the password.
- Head back to the password management screen and repeat the steps above for any other password you wish to delete.
That is that.