The iPhone is a complex tool that possesses its own built-in auto-brightness system.
This system instantly darkens the iOS device’s screen when you are staring at it under bright light, and lightens it when you attempt to use your device in a dark room.
Auto-brightness is one of the several features that let you do more with your iOS device always. Even if it makes you really comfortable, it is also an added drain on the battery and some phone users do not even need the brightness controls to properly view their display.
Luckily for you, it is possible to seamlessly have it toggled off so you can preserve the extra battery and also see your iPhone properly.
Here is how to go about it:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Find Your IPhone’s Serial Number?
How Can I Enable My iPhone’s Auto-brightness?
- Launch the “Settings” application.
- Swipe down and click “General.”
- Swipe down and click “Accessibility.
- Swipe down and click “Display Accommodations.
- Click “Auto-Brightness” to have it toggled on and off. If the button is green, it is enabled.
You can simply make adjustments to the brightness of the display manually. If your eyes cannot take the brightness level and your display appears washed out, reduce the brightness. If you are struggling to view the details on the display, increase it. There are 2 ways to go about this.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Transfer All Your Contacts From One IPhone To Another?
How Can I Adjust My iPhone’s Brightness Through Settings
- Click “Settings”
- Swipe down to “Display & Brightness”.
- Move the Brightness slider at the top left or right, your call, till you get the result you want.
How Can I Adjust My iPhone’s Brightness Through The Control Center?
- Click the bottom of the display and slide it up the Control Center (or scroll up from the upper-right corner of your display on an iPhone X or newer).
- Search for the Brightness icon (it’s the sun-shaped icon on the left side of volume).
- Slide your finger up this icon to increase the phone brightness. Slide down to decrease it.