Most smartphones nowadays come with large storage capacity. With this space, users can install a lot of apps on their devices. Apps have become an important part of our lives. These apps have made life much easier and help us communicate with others around the world in real time.
With social media apps, you can stay connected and updated with your family and friends even when they are not with you in real life. There are also other apps which help keep track of your fitness and calories. Other ride-hailing apps Uber and Taxify have made getting a ride much easier and also safe and efficient.
Issues arise when many apps are running in the background of your iPhone X. This can result in a massive consumption of battery power and also slow down your device. This can also take up a huge amount of memory space on your device. A lot of social media apps are configured to connect to the internet to fetch updates even when you do not open these apps.
To avoid this, you might want to learn how to disable background apps on your iPhone X. Continue reading to learn how to do this.
How to Disable Background Data on iPhone X
- First off, open the Settings app on your iPhone X.
- Next, tap on Cellular and then tap on the app you wish to disable background data for.
- Next, toggle the switch for background data off.
How to Close Background Applications on iPhone 10
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone X and then press the home button twice.
- Next, swipe up on the apps you wish to close.
That is all!