How to Disable Vibrate Feature on iPhone X
Sometimes, you may be in an important meeting and in cases like these, sound notifications on your smartphone can cause distractions and to others, may be disrespectful. In these situations, it is advisable to have the Vibrate feature on your smartphone.
In some other cases, you might need to turn the vibrate feature and re-enable sound notifications on your device.
How to Turn OFF The Vibrate Feature on iPhone 10
Follow the steps below to disable the Vibrate Feature on your iPhone X.
- First off, launch the Settings app on your iPhone X.
- Next, tap on General and then tap on Accessibility.
- Now, tap on Vibration in the section following options under Interaction.
- Toggle off the switch next to Vibration.
How to Enable Notification Light on iPhone X
Certain times, you may be in a place that requires you to place your phone in Silent Mode thereby muting all incoming calls and messages. In such cases, the LED notification feature will let you know if you have new messages or calls without your iPhone making any noise.
There are some users who may not like this feature. If you don’t you can easily disable it.
In this guide, we will show you how to enable the LED notification on your iPhone X.
- First off, launch the Settings app.
- Next, tap on the General option and then tap on Accessibility.
- Scroll down the screen and then toggle the switch next to LED flash for Alerts.
Once you enable this feature, you can easily know when you receive any notifications even when your phone is placed on silent.
You need to keep in mind however that you can’t manually assign which type of alerts the LED notifications will be turned on for. You can only enable it and be notified whenever you receive any type of alerts.