WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Facebook, and various downloads clog up our smartphone memory day after day. All mobile devices are affected, even Motorola Moto E6 Plus. They don't care if you spent 100 or 100 thousand euros if they get too tired they decided to slow down dramatically making your life hell.
So here at TecHLecToR, we suggest the right solution to let your life partner understand which of the two commands. In fact, we are going to explain to you how to do a Motorola Moto E6 Plus hard reset. This way you will return your jewel to the factory conditions as if you had just removed it from the box when you purchased it.
To format Motorola Moto E6 Plus you will simply have to follow, in a very scrupulous manner, the steps that we will report below. Be careful though, because if you use this procedure you will lose all your data, including applications, photographs, and text messages. Therefore, before proceeding, we strongly advise you to make a backup of Motorola Moto E6 Plus.
Well, did you do that? No? And if you regret it? Well, we warned you. We proceed! There are two ways to reset Motorola Moto E6 Plus. The first is directly from the settings menu and the second through the use of recovery and physical buttons.
Reset Motorola Moto E6 Plus from the settings
- Turn on the device;
- From the Home search and stop the Settings icon;
- Click on "Users and Accounts" first and then on your Google account;
- Select "Remove account" and confirm by choosing "Remove account" again;
- Go to System> Reset> Factory data reset> Reset phone;
- At this point the phone will start to perform the Reset operations;
- Your smartphone will reboot and you can enjoy your new phone again.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto E6 Plus from recovery
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds;
- When you see the lying green robot and some colored writings release them;
- Using the volume keys, navigate and, with the power key, select "recovery mode";
- The green robot will appear with a warning sign. Do not worry;
- Press and hold the power button and immediately click the Volume Up button;
- Select wipe data / factory reset> yes> userdata only + personalized content;
- At this point the phone will begin to perform reset operations;
- Once the process is over, select the "reboot system now" option;
- Enjoy your new smartphone once again.
Note: neither I nor TecHLecToR takes responsibility if something should go wrong, also because at the beginning of the article we advised you to back up. How do you say? Forewarned is forearmed! Seriously, we hope your problems are solved thanks to this hard reset.