Today we see how to download apps from Google Play Store with data connection on MIUI. Those who have a Xiaomi device with MIUI stock ROM installed may have the problem of not being able to download applications from Google Play Store using data connection of their telephone operator. The downloading app, in this case, will be possible only with a Wi-Fi connection, but why is there this limit and how can the app be downloaded from Google Play Store with data connection on MIUI?
To download apps from Google Play Store with data connection on MIUI is very simple if in fact you too had the problem of being able to download apps only with Wi-Fi connection, here's what you need to do to finally start the Download :
- Enter the MIUI pre-installed Download application
- Press the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- In the screen that appears, press Settings
- Click on the item Data use authorization
- Move the value to Unlimited, it is usually set to 1MB and therefore does not start the download of the apps present in the Play Store
- Now you can go to the Google Play Store
- Search for the app you want to download
- Click on Install
- If you are asked to, Remove the check on the item to be able to download only with Wi-Fi connection
- Now press your finger on Accept
- Now you will see the application download start
You finally managed to download apps from Google Play Store with data connection on MIUI, as you could see it is quite simple, and you can finally start the downloads from the Big G market without necessarily using Wireless connection, but be careful not to consume all the data of the promotion of your mobile operator, as you will know in fact, they are not unlimited.