Talk about videos in today’s world, is where people get to see and really understand things. Aside from the famous YouTube videos, Facebook has also embedded some form of video section in their app. Facebook is known to have great content posted daily by people. We all have watched some videos on Facebook, and we will like to have them on our phones, but we can’t just find the download button. However, it might not be possible to download videos from Facebook application itself.
Now, What if we told you there is actually a way to perform this task, there is a way to download videos? Yes, there are techniques that you can use to download a video on Facebook. But the way to do this might not be direct as the social media platform actually limits access to that kind of content even if you are allowed to save the video link.
In this article, we will like to put you through the methods to download Facebook videos on pour tablets and Android phones. We will be teaching you two different approaches to download videos on facebook. Let’s begin.
1: Copy the video link
First, you need to copy the link of the video you want from Facebook. Here are the steps:
- Open the Facebook app
- Goto the video you want
- Go to More Settings or click on the three-dot icon at the upper right of the video you want to download.
- Click on Copy Link.
2: Download the Video to your Android Device
After you must have finished copying the link, you now need to start downloading. Here are the steps.
- Open your web browser.
- Type catch.tube in the bar.
- Now after the page must have opened, you now need to paste the link of the video in the empty box.
- Now Move downwards and click on the Show Media List button below.
- Select the video version you will like to save on your phone. Within a few seconds, you will notice that the video has started downloading.