Because of streaming video services such as Amazon Prime and Netflix, the habit of having to physically buy a film, as in on DVD or Blu-ray, is now a thing of the past. However, even if all that is required is a Wi-Fi connection to watch the film, sometimes that Wi-Fi will not be available.
If you feel you'll be at a location with no internet access, like an airplane or an uncivilized area, it is best to download your films and TV series on your iPad in advance, but there are some warnings involved.
Before anything else, you must know that not every Amazon Prime content is available for download. If you want to download anything, it has to be an Amazon Prime title that is added to the subscription or something you've bought. Plus, depending on where you stay, Amazon only permits you to download between fifteen to twenty-five titles at a time. Let's show you How To Download Movies From Amazon Prime To Your iPad With An Amazon Prime Subscription?:
How Can I Download Movies From Amazon Prime On My iPad?
- Launch the Amazon Prime application.
- Locate the movie or TV series that you wish to download and click it. After that, depending on what you wish to download, you will be shown some options.
- If you want to download a movie, click "Download" on the right side of the display.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to change subtitles and language on Amazon Prime Video
- To download a TV series with several episodes, you will be shown 2 options:
- First, You can download a full season at once. If you have more than one season available, choose the season you want by clicking the season drop-down beneath the series' image, then click "Download Season" on the right side of the display.
- Or, If you want, you can only download the episodes you fancy. Swipe down to an episode of your choice and click "Download" at the far right of the display.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Can I Subscribe To Amazon Prime Video?
How Can I Find And Watch A Downloaded Movie From Amazon Prime?
After downloading some content, click "Downloads" way down on the screen.
"Downloads" should be visible, and it will reveal everything you have downloaded on your iPad. Choose the movie of choice and enjoy.