In this guide, I’ll be walking you through the steps on how you can download paid Apps for free on iOS without a jailbreak in 2019. There is no doubt that the apple app store has a lot of paid and premium apps. Probably much more than the Android counterpart as the apple app store generates much more revenue compared to the Google play store for Android. Nevertheless, buying these apps isn’t an option for those who can not afford them or simply do not have the means to pay for them.
If for any reason, you can’t pay for the apps on the apple app store then don’t worry as we show you an alternative called Tongbu. Tongbu is an apple app store alternative, just like BlackMart for Android. The Tongbu app store allows you to download paid, as well as free apps all for free. However, there is a catch; the app is in Chinese. This is because the app is developed by a Chinese.
Nevertheless, you should be able to use and download from the app store without being able to understand the Chinese language. This is because the method is easy pretty straightforward. I guess that’s the price one has to pay to be able to download paid apps for free on iOS without jailbreaking his or her phone. Well, without further ado, let’s get right down to it.
How To Download Paid Apps For Free on iOS Without Jailbreak 2019
- First, you’ll have to download the alternative app store; Tongbu. To do that, Got to the Tongbu Website using your Only Safari Browser (Don’t use any other browser).
- Leave the site to load completely. When it does, Click on the Apple Logo with some Chinese language written at the front of it.
- This will prompt you to either Cancel or Install. Tap on Install.
- Wait for it to install and then Open the app.
- Now this is the hard part as the language of the app is in Chinese and there is no way to change this. So we’ll have to make use of it like that.
- Once you Open the Tongbu App, You’ll see a Search Icon in the bottom center of the screen. Click on it.
- This will bring up another set of Icons and Chinese Texts. Ignore the Chinese text and Select the Search Icon(Second icon after the Spanner/Screw Driver Icon)
- Now, Input the name of the paid app you would like to download in the search bar at the top and search for it.
- When the app shows up, Click on it.
- Tap on the Green Button which is the Download button and it will start Downloading the app for free.
- When the app is done Downloading, you’ll get a pop up message asking if you would like to install the downloaded app. Tap Install and the app will be Installed.
That’s it. The app is now on your phone and you can use it whenever you like to download other paid apps for free. Very easy right? I know.
That’s how to download paid apps for free in iOS without the need to jailbreak your device. You can also update the app from the apple app store once an update is available for the app. It doesn’t matter if you initially downloaded it from Tongbu or any other place.
Did this method work for you? Are you loving it? Do you have any questions about the steps above? Did you encounter any problems while carrying out the instructions? Let us know using the comment section down below. We would love to hear from you.