How To Download Songs From Google Play Music On Your iPhone Or Android?
Google Play Music is Google's premiere streaming music service, even if it is only for the moment since the giant search engine is working on replacing it with YouTube Music.
It is a service that allows you to upload and stream your personal song collection plus listen to artist-themed radio stations, just like Pandora. If you make payments to subscribe, specific songs can be played, just like Spotify.
It is even possible to download songs to your device or PC for offline listening if you stay logged into Google Play Music with your Google account. If you get yourself logged out, those songs will be taken off the service.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Buy App From Google Play In Nigeria
How Can I Download Music From Google Play To My Phone?
Because the Google Play application is identical on Android and iPhone, the same instructions need to be adhered to if you wish to download songs no matter the type of device you use. Do this:
- Launch the Google Play application.
- Click the album or playlist that you wish to download. As a Google Play subscriber, you will be able to click a radio station.
- Click "Download."
You Might Also Want To Read: How to return purchased app in Google Play Store
How Can I Download Music From Google Play To My Computer?
- Open Google Play Music in a web browser and get yourself logged in if required.
- Tap "Music Library."
- At the top of the display, tap "Albums" or "Songs."
- For the album or music, you wish to download, tap the 3-dot menu and then tap "Download" (If you are downloading a track) or "Download Album" (to download the full album.)
You have one more option. It is also possible to download songs using Google's Music Manager program.
Music Manager is a desktop media player and music manager, and it is identical to iTunes. It can be installed from Google's Music Manager web page.
After getting yourself logged into your Google account and setting up the program, you can tap "Download" to get your music library copied to your system.