In this short and simple guide, I’ll explain how to enable the unlock with the face on Xiaomi Mi A2 and Xiaomi Mi A1. Thanks to this simple feature, now you can activate the Face Unlock on your Xiaomi smartphone with Android One.
A few days ago I explained how to take a screenshot, today we focus on the Face Unlock on Xiaomi smartphones with Android One. Xiaomi Mi A1 and Xiaomi Mi A2 have the unlock feature with the face hidden, this Face Unlock feature, which I told you in the review , is disabled by default but you can activate it by following a few simple steps. This feature allows you to access the smartphone by unlocking using your face, once activated just turn on the screen with the power button and allow it capture your face; you can immediately access the home without having to use codes or fingerprints. It should be emphasized that this method isless secure on Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A1 compared to other smartphones because not the standard front camera does not have a backlight system that is so precise, this could allow people very similar to you to unlock your smartphone. The unlocking with the face on Android One is also less accurate than that developed by other manufacturers and for this reason, it is disabled by default but works generally well and quickly and accurately. In this simple guide let’s see how to activate and use the Face Unlock on Xiaomi Mi A2 to unlock the device with your face.
Guide to activating the Face Unlock on Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A1
- Open the smartphone settings.
- Scroll down the page and tap on Security and position.
- Now click on the Smart Lock option.
- From the menu that has just opened tap on trusted face.
- Follow the steps and add your face.
- Complete the wizard by rotating your face as indicated on the screen.
- From now you can use the Face Unlock on Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A1, now to unlock the device you just turn on the screen and look at the camera.