How to enable USB debugging and enable OEM on Android, I think you’ve heard of Root, Firmware, Custom Rom, recovery, custom recovery, etc. To do all these things on your Android device, you need to enable USB debugging and enable OEM on Android. To find out how, read on below.
How to enable developer options on any Android device
- On the Android device go to Settings.
- Once in the settings, you have to go to the Info tab on the phone.
- You will find the option Build number.
- You have to tap Build Number 7 times.
- At the seventh touched, you will see written, You have successfully enabled options for developers.
- Once done you will see the options for developers appear by magic in the settings tab.
How to enable USB debugging on any Android device
- Once you have enabled the developer options, you need to enable USB debugging.
- Touch on the Developer Options tab in the settings menu.
- Scroll down until you see USB debugging.
- Slide the lever to the right to activate the option.
How to enable OEM on any Android device
Go if you’ve always been on the debug USB card.
Below you will see the OEM Unlock option.
Just slide the lever to the right to activate the option.
We are done!
Once these options are activated, you can proceed with unlocking the bootloader.
If you liked the article, please share it.