When your device does not reply to your commands, it is possible to seamlessly restart it. At times, this might mean pressing some keys, but at other times, pulling the battery out and putting it back in is required.
Unlike other smartphones, LG G6 US997 has no removable battery, therefore, it requires time, effort and skill to rectify the issue. This is why it is better to utilize other methods to reset the device, whether soft or factory reset.
Below are some way to reset your LG G6 and this tutorial will break each one:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
How Can I Soft Reset My LG G6 US997?
When your mobile device freezes or stays stuck in a particular app, a soft reset might be needed. This will get all the apps closed, clear the RAM and restart your phone.
Any data of yours that is not saved can be lost but the data in your drive, applications, and settings will not be affected.
To soft restart your LG G6 U997, adhere to these instructions:
- Hold the power button down for some seconds (it is visible on the back of the phone, under the camera.)
- A fresh window will be visible asking you if you wish to shut down your device.
- Click “Power off.”
- Choose “OK.” The device will power off.
- Hold on for some seconds.
- Hold the power button once more till the device powers on.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Factory Reset LG V40 ThinQ – Best Ways
How Can I Hard Reset My LG With Android Settings?
Hard Reset can be performed by simply navigating to your phone’s settings through the app menu. To get it done, do this:
- Launch “Settings” from the application menu.
- Click the “General” menu.
- Choose “Backup & Reset.”
- Select “Factory Data Reset.”
- Choose “Reset Phone.”
- When asked, click “Delete All.” and Factory Reset will commence.