Knowing how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 can come in handy if you ever need to wipe everything on your device and start afresh. There are many reasons why you might choose to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It might be because you’ve misconfigured your settings and don’t know where the problem is from or you’re suspected your device has been infected with some kind of viruses.
Whichever might be the case, factory resetting your device will take your phone back to the way it was when you first took it out of the box – ridding it of every apps and settings. Now, there are two ways to achieve this and we will be detailing those two ways in this article.
How To Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you would like to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device then the first way and perhaps the easiest way to go through the Settings Menu on your phone. To do this, follow the steps Below.
- – Open the Settings Menu/App.
- – Scroll Down and Click on General Management.
- – Tap on Reset and Hit Factory Data Reset.
- – Tap Reset and confirm the process by tapping the Delete All Option.
Once you tap the Delete All button, the process will begin. When the process is done, your device will reboot and everything on the inside will be good as new.
The second way to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is to go through the recovery mode which is a hidden menu on the device. To access this menu and perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, follow the steps below.
- – Power Off/Turn Off your Device.
- – Now Press and Hold The Bixby Button, Volume Up Button, and Power Button Simultaneously – at the same time.
- – Once the phone boots up, Let go of the Power Button and Bixby Button while still holding the Volume Up Button.
- – Keep holding the volume up button until you get to the recovery menu.
- – Using the Volume Up and Volume Down Button, Navigate to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and Select it Using the Power Button.
- – Again, Using the Volume Down, Scroll to “Yes” and Select It Using the Power Button.
- – This process will begin immediately and take a couple of minutes to be completed.
- – When it is done, Navigate to “Reboot System Now” Using the Volume Down Button and Select it using the power button to reboot your system. Voila, your phone is as Good as new.
There you have it. How to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device. If you have questions or run into any troubles while trying any of the about methods, especially the second one, feel free to leave a comment down below and we will see to it.