In this article, we will be talking about how you can fix your Galaxy S10 music streaming issue when it keeps pausing or even disconnecting. Whether you’re making use of the default music application or using a third-party app, the step of troubleshooting the problem is the same. Follow this article, and you will be able to fix the issue in no time.
How to fix Galaxy S10 music streaming keeps pausing/disconnecting
If Samsung Galaxy S10 music streaming continues to pause and disconnect, you must perform certain steps to know where the issue is actually coming from. Follow our steps below to fix this problem.
Simply Restart the phone or the application
If your S10 music streaming continues to pause on its own when you are using a particular application, for instance with Spotify, the first step that you want to perform is to actually restart your application again. There are two steps to perform this.
Method 1: Close an application using Recent Applications key
- On your home screen, click on Recent Applications soft key (the one that has the three vertical lines on the left of your Home button).
- Once the Recent Applications screen has shown then move left or right to find the application. The app should be there if you managed to run it before.
- Then, move up on the application to close it. This should actually force close the app. If it’s not there, just tap the Close All application to also restart all applications.
Method 2: Close an application using your Application Info menu
Another method to force close an application is by going within the application’s settings itself. It’s a longer way and it’s not like the first method above but it’s likewise effective. You want to use this technique if you plan on doing other fixes for the application like clearing its data or cache. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open Settings application.
- Tap Applications.
- Click on the More settings icon.
- Click on Show system applications.
- Locate and tap the application.
- Tap Force Stop.
That’s all. The problem should be solved now.