If you have ever need to format your Windows Phone, here is a quick and easy steps to take.
NOTE: Formatting your Windows Phone will wipes out all your files saved on the device, your installed apps and your settings. Be sure that is what you want to do before proceeding.
When you have messed up with your Windows phone, you don’t have to take it to the Techy fellows to extort cash from you, all you need to do is this:
Also Check Out:
- Switch off the phone first.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button + Power Button in the meantime and it hold up until the phone vibrates.
- Once the phone start to vibrating, release only the Power Button, while you still hold the other two buttons for about 5 seconds.
- Phone reboots.
Congrats! Assuming that you take after these steps accurately, your Windows phone will now be restored to production line settings.
- Microsoft Lumia 950XL Price & Features Revealed
- Microsoft Lumia 950 Full Specifications & Price
- Microsoft Lumia 950XL Full Specifications & Price
- Microsoft Lumia 550 Full Specifications & Price
- Yezz Andy A6M: Full Specs and Review
- Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM with 5” display – Full specifications & price