WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Facebook, and various downloads clog up our smartphone memory day after day. All mobile devices are affected, even Xiaomi Redmi 7. They don’t care if you spent 100 or 10 thousand euros, if they get too tired they decide to slow down dramatically making your life hell.
So here at TecHLecToR, we suggest the right solution to let your life partner understand which of the two commands. In fact, we are going to explain to you how to do Redmi 7 hard reset. In this way, you will return your jewel to the factory conditions as if you had just removed it from the box when you purchased it.
To format Xiaomi Redmi 7 you will simply have to follow, in an absolutely scrupulous manner, the steps that we will report below. Be careful though, because if you use this procedure you will lose all your data, including applications, photographs, and text messages. Therefore, before proceeding, we strongly advise you to make abackup of Redmi 7.
Well, did you do that? No? And if you regret it? Well, we warned you. We proceed! There are two ways to reset Redmi 7. The first directly from the settings menu and the second through the use of recovery and physical buttons.
Hard Reset Redmi 7 from the settings
- Turn on the device;
- From the Home search and stop on Settings;
- Enter Synchronization> Google;
- Now click on your account;
- Press the More button (3 dots at the bottom) and choose “Remove account”;
- Go to Settings> Additional Settings> Backup & Restore> Factory data reset;
- To confirm, select “Reset device” first and “Delete all” then;
- At this point the device will begin to perform reset operations;
- The phone will restart and you will be able to enjoy your new smartphone once again.
Hard Reset Redmi 7 from recovery
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Hold down Volume Up + power button at the same time;
- When you see the logo I release them;
- From the Recovery mode navigate with the volume keys up to the “wipe data/factory reset” item;
- Press the power button to enter the submenu;
- Select and confirm “Yes – Wipe all user data”;
- At this point the phone will begin to perform reset operations;
- At the end of everything you will have to select the word “reboot system now”;
- Enjoy your new smartphone once again.
Note: neither I nor TecHLecToR takes responsibility if something should go wrong, also because at the beginning of the article we advised you to back up. How do you say? Forewarned is forearmed! Seriously, we hope your problems are solved thanks to this hard reset.