Do you know you can hide photos, videos, and files on Android? If you usually share your Android smartphone with someone else for some reason and want to keep your information private, you’re in the right place. Here we will show you how to hide photos, videos, and all types of files on your Android mobile device.
It should be noted that there is a wide variety of forms and applications that allow this purpose, some more efficient than others. However, here we will explain how to use the free version of the fabulous APP
How to hide photos, videos, and files on Android.
Everything you need to know about the APP Gallery Vault
- First of all, you should be aware that Gallery Vault is an amazing app designed to protect your privacy. Allowing to encrypt hide photos, videos, and files that you don’t want others to see.
- Additionally, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon by making it look like a calculator. In this way you will keep your privacy totally safe, nobody will know of its existence, except you.
- This stunning Gallery Vault app is beautifully designed and offers an exceptional and seamless multimedia browsing experience.
- Gallery Vault has a pleasantly intuitive and easy-to-use interface for all people who require more security on their mobile phones.
Taking into account these magnificent advantages of this app to hide photos, videos, and files on Android, you will only have to follow a few simple steps to use it correctly. Which we will indicate below in 2 parts.
How to hide photos, videos and files on Android with Gallery Vault – Part I
- In principle, you need to download and install the Gallery Vault application on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Then when you start the application for the first time, you will be asked to enter an email and a security key. This will ensure access to hidden photos, videos, and files in case you forget your PIN.
- Next, a window will appear where you need to choose from the options presented by the app to hide the different types of files. Here you will be shown several icons that correspond to images, videos, audios, take a photo, record videos, and Instagram.
- To hide the photos you have on your Android phone, you need to click on the images icon. It should be noted that this procedure is identical to hiding videos and files.
- Then you can select the photos you want to hide on your mobile. Now you have to press the Add button. You have to keep in mind that you can select multiple photos at once, which will be very useful, as you will see in the next part.
How to use Gallery Vault to hide photos, videos, and files – Part II
- In this second part, continuing with the process, the Gallery Vault app will ask you to choose a folder in which to hide the selected photos. At this point, we advise you to create a special folder in which all hidden files will be included.
- Once the encryption process has been performed by Gallery Vault, a message will appear on the screen indicating that the item called complete must be clicked in order for the procedure to run correctly.
- From now on, the selected photos will remain hidden from others. Therefore, whenever you want to view photos, you need to run Gallery Vault. Then you need to press on the icon, with which the hidden images will be displayed.
In conclusion, smartphones have practically become a personal briefcase, in which you have valuable information, which you must deal with. Therefore, this phenomenal
In addition, its incognito icon called Calculator Vault has the advantage of going unnoticed like any other calculator. Hence, it will be excellent to get rid of possible intruders.
The truth is, there is a reliable solution for hiding photos, videos, and files on your Android mobile device. For this, you can use exactly the free application called Gallery Vault. Which in general will protect your privacy by hiding and encrypting photos, videos, and other types of files.