The tvOS comes with several well-designed features to make your media viewing experience a delight. Case in point, you can increase the screen contrast on your Apple TV to remove the blurred image backgrounds.
Also, you are provided an option to highlight selected items. If you need some assistance with your eyes or you just want to have the clearer image, you should make sure to take full advantage of this Accessibility feature on your Apple TV.
How to Increase the Screen Contrast on Apple TV
How to Turn On/Off Reduce Transparency on Apple TV
- Open the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- Next, click on General and then click on Accessibility.
- Next up, you need to click on Increase Contrast.
- Finally, toggle on the switch next to Reduce Transparency.
That is all. Check it now and you will notice that the images are no longer blurred.
If later on, you wish to have the images blurred again, follow the steps again and toggle off the switch for Reduce Transparency.
Do you know that you also have the option to highlight selected items on your set-top box? Continue reading to learn more.
How to Highlight Selected Items on Apple
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Tv.
- Next, click on the General option and then click on Accessibility.
- Click on Increase Contrast and then turn on Focus Style.
From now on, selected items will be highlighted automatically.
If later on, you wish to disable the focus style, simply follow the steps above and when you get o the Increase Contrast Page, turn off the switch beside Focus Style.
That is all there is to it!
Use this cool feature to make your viewing experience much better. If you want to go a step further and further boost your viewing, you can use Zoom.
Oh yes, if you enjoy using Accessibility, simply toggle on the Accessibility Shortcut to instantly enable or disable your favourite features on your Apple TV.