How to install and configure IPTV on Android Box? IPTV means Internet Protocol Television that helps us see channels or movies live on the Internet. IPTV Player is available for all devices such as smartphones, computers, tablets and even smart TVs.
DONT MISS: Is IPTV illegal?
For Android devices, IPTV has a lot of apk that you can download and install. You can install IPTV on an Android smartphone or install IPTV on Android Box. The IPTV app is available on the Google Play Store. Below are the steps toinstall IPTV on Android.
How to download and install IPTV on Android Box
Here are the steps to download and install IPTV on Android Box.
- To get started, log into your Android Box and go to your web browser on the Home screen.
- Now open the web browser and write: https://apkpure.com/it/iptv-extreme/com.pecana.iptvextreme, if you have the chance click here! The APK file is verified, go quiet.
- Once on the page click on Download APK under the IPTV Extreme logo.
- Here you have to select the option where you want to download the APK. Once selected, the app will be downloaded to your Android Box.
- Once the application is downloaded, you will receive a notification in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now go to the home screen of your Android Box.
- From the device’s Home screen, access the file manager or the Downloads folder, find the file you just downloaded.
- At 90% you will find the downloaded apk in the Downloads folder… almost certainly.
- Click on the IPTV Extreme apk and press the Install button.
- Wait until the app is installed.
Now the app is installed on your device. You will see the IPTV Extreme application on the Home Page of your Android Box.
If you have problems with the installation let me know in the comment box.