In this guide, we will be showing you how to install Hipstore on iOS for your iPhone or iPad Devices without the need to Jailbreak it.
Everyone likes free apps and that’s why free apps on the App store so much more Downloads than the paid ones. The paid ones are quite good also but not everyone had the money pay for those apps. If you’re among those that want to get those paid apps for free then there are two options left – Jailbreak your device and install the Hipstore App or Use an emulator to run the app.
Most iOS users don’t fancy jailbreaking their device as it voids their warranty. So if your device isn’t jailbroken or you don’t want to Jailbreak your device then you’ll need to follow the steps below to ge the Hipstore App up and running on your device.
First things first, we will have to install an emulator which will enable us to use the Hipstore app. For this tutorial, we will be making use if iOSEmus which doesn’t require tools Cydia or the rest. Just follow the steps below.
– Open the Safari Browser and Head to the iOSEmus Website [iosem.us]
– Tap on the First Option to Download.
– As soon as you tap on the option, A pop up will appear, Just Allow it.
– This will take you to Settings and ask you to install the iOSEmus, Tap on Install, Tap on install and Tap on install again. Once the installation process is done, Click on Done.
– If you get hit with the Untrusted Developer Error, Simply Go to the Settings Menu >> General >> Profile & Device Management >> Look for the iOSEmus Certificate, Select it and Tap on Trust to trust the app.
You can now go back to the home menu and open the app. Now that iOSEmus emulator is up and running, we can now go ahead and download the Hipstore app and download games and apps for free.
How To Install HipStore on iOS for iPhone and iPad Without Jailbreak
– Launch the iOSEmus Emulator App you downloaded and Search for HipStore.
– Once the results show up, Click on it and tap on Install. Wait for the installation process to be done.
– Now go to Settings >> General >> Profile & Device Management >> Look for Hipstore, Click on it and Trust it.
– Once that is done, you can now open the app and use it.
– Alternatively, you can go to the Hipstore Website [ios.hipstore.mobi] using your Safari Browser.
– Click on the Apple/iOS Logo and a pop up will appear asking you to confirm the Hipstore installation. Tap on Install to begin the process.
– Once it is done, follow the steps above to trust the app and you’re good to go.
Is The App In Another Language?
If the Hipstore is in another language and you would like to change it to English, Simply follow the steps below to get that fixed.
– Launch the Hipstore App. Navigate to the Main Menu and Click on the word “Cai Dat”
– Tap on “ngonngu” and Select English.
That’s how you Install Hipstore On iOS. You can now go ahead and start downloading those paid apps and games for free.