IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is a digital media service that broadcasts television channels on the Internet. The service stored streaming media on the end of the broadcast to allow users to watch their favorites anytime, anywhere. IPTV is accessible on popular platforms such as Android, Windows, Mac, iOS and Linux.
In addition, you can also install IPTV on streaming devices. Among these, Now TV box is one of the latest inventions that helps you to convert your non-smart TV into Android smart TV.
By installing IPTV on Now TV Box, you can stream your favorite IPTV channel on larger screens. Read on and find out how to watch IPTV channels on the connected TV device Now TV Box
How to install IPTV on Now TV Box?
Downloading and installing Kodi Media Player is the only way to watch IPTV channels on the Now TV Box. Now TV Box is powered by the Android operating system, you can download the Kodi app directly from the Play Store.
- Launch Now TV Box and open the App Store.
- Type and search Kodi Media Player on the search bar.
- From the search results, select the official Kodi application.
- Select Install to start the download process.
- Now start the Kodi application and select the TV menu located on the left panel.
- The application will ask you to download the PVR client. Select OK to continue.
- Select Access the add-on browser. On the next screen, scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon.
- Select Install to download the add-on.
- After installing the add-on, right-click on the add-on and select the Information menu.
- On the information page, select the Configure menu.
- Now select the URL of the M3U playlist in the General menu.
- Enter the M3U URL received from the IPTV provider and select OK.
- Wait to receive the notification "channels loaded" in the upper right corner of the screen. Once the channel list is loaded, you can stream your favorite IPTV channel to Now TV.
After installing the Kodi media player on Now TV Box, you can explore the huge amount of IPTV channels without problems. Make sure you select the right IPTV provider that offers all the most popular live TV channels. We hope you find the article how to install IPTV on Now TV Box helpful. If you have problems installing IPTV Player on the Now TV box, you can share your feedback with us in the comments section below.