Some time ago before now, getting paid apps on your iPhone, iPod or iPad without jailbreaking it was near impossible. Then you would have to jailbreak your iOS device before you will be able to install any paid iOS app on your iOS device. Well now with the improvement of technology today, you can install so many paid apps on your iOS devices without having to jailbreak them. In this post, we will be focusing on the Linkstore app. We will be learning how to install the Linkstore app on our iOS devices without jailbreak.
The Linkstore app is a free source which helps you get apps, themes, apps and tweaks for free on your iOS device. It can also be regarded as an app store and it contains a huge stream of apps which can be downloaded for free. Linkstore also has an Android app which can be gotten from the Google Play Store.
Before you can install the Linkstore app on your iOS device, you first need to have downloaded Cydia on your device. Getting Cydia on your iOS device is pretty easy. When you are done downloading Cydia, follow the steps below to install the Linkstore app on your iOS device.
Download Linkstore on iOS Without Jailbreak
Follow the steps listed below to download and install the Linkstore app on your iOS device without jailbreak.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Cydia app on your iOS device. Simply google “download Cydia” to get the Cydia app.
- When you are done installing the Cydia app, open it.
- Now, tap on the Sources icon at the bottom of the screen next to the Star icon.
- Tap on “Edit”. It is at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on “Add” which is at the top left corner of your screen.
- A pop-up will come up asking you to enter a URL into the text box. Now copy and paste this URL in the Add Source box (http://repo.hacyouriphone.org/).
- Tap on “Add Source.”
- Now Go to the Cydia homepage and tap on “Sources.”
- Tap on Manage and then tap on Hack Your iPhone.
- Now Enter “Linkstore”.
- Choose All Packages”. There, you will find the Linkstore app.
- Tap on the Linkstore app icon to install it. The Linkstore app will begin the installation.
- Installing the Linkstore Repo app might take a while but not to worry, it won’t take too long.
- Once the installation process is done, you need to reboot your iOS device to get it to work. That is all.
Now you can use the Linkstore app on your iOS device without jailbreaking it. If you faced any issue while following the guide above or you are stuck, make sure to post a comment and we also will be sure to get back to you.