In this guide, I’ll be showing you how you can install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick. In case you don’t know, Terrarium TV is an Android app that gives you access to free TV Shows and Movies. The app isn’t available for download on the official store so you’ll have to side-load the apk file unto your fire stick which we will be teaching you how to do here.
First, you’ll need to make sure you have a VPN up and running on your fire stick so as to protect your identity while using the service. This is because streaming copyrighted content on your fire stick could get you into trouble depending on the country you’re in. So just to make sure you’re on the safe side, make sure you’re using a VPN. Once that is sorted out, you can now go ahead and follow the steps below.
How To Install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick
Like I said earlier, the app isn’t available on the store so we’ll have to side-load it on to your fire stick. To do that we’ll first have to allow installation of applications from unknown sources. You can turn this back off when we are done. Allowing the installation of applications from unknown sources lets us install the terrarium TV and use it on fire stick. To do that, follow the steps below.
– Go to Settings >> System >> Developer Options >> From here you can turn it on.
– Next is to download ES File Explorer which we will use to Download and install the Terrarium TV App. To do this, Go to the search option and search for “ES File Explorer.”
– Click on it from results and install it. Depending on how fast your internet connection is, this shouldn’t take long.
– Once the Download is done, or you already have it already. Open the ES File Explorer App and Click On “Tools” Located in the left sidebar. Select “Download Manager” from the sub-menu.
– Now Click on the “+New” at the bottom center of the screen. This will bring up two boxes with Path and Name. Fill them accordingly.
– Click on “Download Now”
– This will download the latest version of Terrarium TV 1.9. Depending on how fast your internet connection is, this shouldn’t take long as it is just about 30MB in Size.
– As soon as the download is complete, Click on “Open File.” Alternatively, you can click on “Local” at the left sidebar of the ES File Explorer App and Select Downloaded to see everything you’ve Downloaded with the ES File Explorer App.
– Click on the Terrarium TV App and Tap on Install.
– Once the Terrarium TV App is done Installing, you can now enjoy the app.
There are other ways to install Terrarium TV on fire stick, but this is by far the easiest to me. Plus the ES File Explorer can be used for other purposes once Downloaded to your fire stick. You can also use it to sideload other apps and game to your fire stick if you want.