The two most popular operating systems in the world are Windows and MAC, some prefer to work on the Microsoft platform, while others are fans of Apple. However, by combining the advantages of both it is possible to insert the MAC bar on Windows 10.
Fortunately, there are many customization options in the Microsoft operating system, user agents that allow you to change the overall appearance of the system. There are also other applications that make more subtle but significant changes.
One of the most interesting applications is the one that introduces the popular MAC dock bar in Windows 10. This bar is highly appreciated by MAC users, as it is very beautiful and intuitive and today we will show you the easiest way to have it on your Windows computer.
How to install the MAC dock bar on Windows 10
What is the MAC dock bar?
The style present in Apple products is widely recognized all over the world, the brand not only sells products but also sells style. This can also be seen in its software, as in the case of the iOS or MAC operating systems.
Without a doubt, one of the most surprising aesthetic points of the Apple operating system is the dock bar of the MAC. The bar is the equivalent of starting Windows in terms of popularity, which is why many want to integrate this fantastic tool intoWindows 10.
This dynamic bar integrates shortcuts for folders, programs, Internet browsers, trash can and can also be customized. Users who switch from MAC to Windows often lose this unique feature of the system, but there are ways to integrate it into Windows.
Insert the MAC dock bar in Windows 10: customize Windows 10 as MAC
It may seem impossible to install the MAC dock bar on Windows 10, i.e. in another operating system, but the truth is that it is a fairly simple process. Follow the instructions below to insert this MAC tool into Windows.
- To put the MAC bar on Windows, you will need to download a program called RocketDock. You can download the application from its official website.
- Once you are on the app website, look at the bottom of the page, it appears with the name RocketDock, click Download. The application weighs only 7 MB, so the download process will be fast
- Once the file is downloaded, run it and install it normally.
- At the end of the installation process, a shortcut will be created on the desktop, you can start the program through this shortcut.
- Once the program has run, the MAC bar will appear at the top of the screen.
A dynamic and customizable bar now in Windows 10
RocketDock is a bar that you can customize to your liking, you can put it anywhere on the screen and configure the options that the application offers. You can customize this useful program the way you want.
Many users have complained that the program works in English as default, but it is possible to change the language very easily. For this follow the following steps:
- When the program is running, a small icon appears with a hammer, through which you can access the configuration options.
- Once you have entered the program settings, changing the language will appear as the first option. Go to Select language and change it to preferred one, after that press OK.
- After changing the programming language, you can also make other changes, such as the location, style, and even RocketDock icons. Configure the application to your liking.
Have you seen how easy it was to install the MAC dock bar on Windows 10?