Finally Windows Media Center h*ck now available to run on Windows 10. Many people have loved Microsoft’s Windows 10 but not all PC users are happy with the upgrade. The depreciation of Windows Media Center began way back in 2009, but people who love the media center center can now gave it.
Note: Before we start, we should caution you are download files from an unofficial source. Please follow instructions carefully. You can backup your PC Just in case although this might not be necessary.
Download and extract WindowsMediaCenter_10.0.10134.
Right-click on _TestRights.cmd and click Run as administrator
3. Reboot your PC
4. Run 2
Also Check Out:
Right-click on Installer.cm and click Run as administrator
After the installer runs, click any key to exit
Now, doing a simple search for Media Center reveals the app installed on your PC. You can then pin it to your Start menu or taskbar for quick access. The app should work just fine
Source: MDL Forums
- How to Factory Reset your PC (for Windows 8.1)
- How to take a screenshot on a PC (Windows and Mac OS): Part 1
- How to create a system restore point in Windows 10
- How To Send Photos And Videos From iPhone/iPad to PC Using WinX MediaTrans
- How To Sync iCloud With Windows 10 Calendar
- How To Enable iCloud Music Library in iTunes on iPhone/iPad, Mac or PC