To get the Most Wanted, there is a need for speed. You’ll need to outrun the mob, out-click your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless crowd force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split-second decisions.
In an elite circle are the fastest of the fast, the fingers that move down the straightaway as rapidly as an airplane soars through the sky. You need to know when to put your press the accelerator, shift the gears perfectly and use your nitro.
The Jumia Black Friday tracks is the whole 9 yards and even Lewis Hamilton would have to take extra speed lessons to get the most wanted.
The first and wisest criterion required for speed at the Jumia Black Friday would be to
- Subscribe to their newsletter by visiting their website today.
- Download the Jumia app via your android, Apple or Blackberry devices.
- Follow them on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Have a list of items you need or want to buy on black Friday
- Be awake by 12am to get the best deals
- Get a good laptop, tablet or phone with a strong internet connection
- You can either purchase or use your MTN sim if you have one already to enjoy free and unlimited internet on the Jumia site.
Remember, the more you shop, the more you save.
We ♥ Comments
Do you have anything to add to this article? Please do not hesitate to share it in our comment box below…↓
source: Jumia Black Friday