If for some reason, your Titanium isn’t in your possession, you can easily lock it using the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad. Once you have done this, no one (including you) will be able to use the card to make any purchases. The card can also be unlocked as soon as you have it back in your possession.
This feature can also be useful if you want to restrict your spendings and expenses. Let’s say you have set your budget to $100 a week and if you spend it all before the end of the week, you can lock the card so you will not be able to make any other purchases for the rest of the week. Read on to learn how to lock and unlock your Apple Card.
How to Lock and Unlock Your Titanium Apple Card
How to Lock Your Titanium Apple Card
- First off, go to the Wallet app on your iOS device.
- Next up, tap on the More info icon (three dots at the top) in the app to open the More Menu.
- Now, you need to scroll down the screen until you see the Physical Card option.
- Tap on Lock Card and then follow the instructions you see on the screen.
That’s all! Your card will be locked and will not be able to be used to make purchases until you unlock it.
How to Unlock Your Titanium Apple Card
- Go to the Wallet app on your iOS device.
- Next up, tap on the More info icon and then scroll down until you see the Physical card option.
- Tap on it and then tap on Unlock Card.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
That’s all! Your card will be unlocked and you will have no obstacles using it again.
Well, I hope that this feature helps you in controlling your spend using the card and also helps in case your card gets lost or stolen.
Make sure to leave your feedback in the comments below. We always read them!