The operation of MIUI is almost perfect and highly customizable. Among the various possibilities of customization is to set as you like how to capture the screen. There are different ways to make a screenshot on Xiaomi smartphones, in this guide I show you how to use them.
For which Xiaomi smartphones this guide is valid:
- Xiaomi Mi 8 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S – find our review here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Other Xiaomi smartphones with MIUI 9
How to select the screen capture method
- Open your smartphone settings.
- In the search bar at the top, type “Screenshot“.
- Now stop on the item ” Capture a screenshot “.
- Select the method you prefer from those available.
- Try capturing the screen by performing the action/method you just selected.
Once you have made the screenshot, do not forget to tap on the preview image in order to view the screen just made,modify it, delete it and share it. You can also disable the ability to take screenshots by selecting “None” as the method and change the notification sound from the appropriate menu. After reading this guide, you may also be interested in activating the Face Unlock on your Xiaomi smartphone .