Paying your PHCN (NEPA) Bill physically can be tedious because you just have to wait a long time to finally get attended to. No one wants to be part of a long queue.
This is why we praise the heavens for the digital age we are in because this payment can now be done online, seamlessly and safely.
If you are a Nigerian and you are searching for ways to settle your electricity bill without leaving your home, this is the article for you.
Just in case you are wondering, PHCN stands for Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) and you can adhere to the instructions for How to
Before going further, you will need the following:
- Debit card (Verve, Visa, Mastercard).
- Internet-ready PC.
- Quickteller account.
How Can I Pay My PHCN/NEPA Bills Online On Quickteller?
- Head to www.quickteller.com on your PC.
- As soon as quickteller is up, get yourself registered if you are yet to do that.
- Swipe over to “Utility Bills,” then tap on PHCN Postpaid (ALL ZONES).
- Provide your meter number, type in your email address, type in your mobile phone, the amount you wish to pay, then tap on “Continue” where you will type your Credit Card details and confirm the payment.
After a successful payment, your bank account will be debited and the bill will be paid. If you paid for prepaid meter, you will get the meter token in your smartphone, if your postpaid account will be automatically credited.
You will get an invoice in your email which will contain the reference number for the transaction.
How Can I Pay My AEDC Bill Online With JumiaOne?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Pay For Zuku TV Packages in Uganda
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is a major Nigerian electricity distribution company. They distribute electricity in the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State, and Nasarawa State.
With Jumia One, you can comfortably settle your electricity bills wherever and wherever you want. It lets you enjoy quick and easy payment. You will be able to top-up your AEDC prepaid meter online in quick, simple groups. There is no convenience fee with Jumia One. Settling your electricity bills with it means you will save 100 naira each time.
Adhere to these instructions to make this happen:
- Register or log in with your email address and password.
- Choose “Electricity” from the list of services.
- Choose your contract type – prepaid (postpaid is currently unavailable for AEDC).
- Choose Abuja.
- Type in your meter number and the amount you want to top-up.
- Wrap up payment with your debit card or your bank account on their safe payment platform.
How Can I Pay My KAEDCO Bills Online?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix Apple Pay Cash Account Locked or Restricted
Kaduna Electric also has online payment platforms to make sure payments are seamless and smooth. It can be done anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or PC through safe online payment platforms.
BuyPower, in particular, has an online payment service that allows you to buy electricity units (tokens) anywhere and anytime in Nigeria via your internet-enabled device or PC. It is smooth and simple to use.
How Can I Purchase PrePaid Meter Units Online In Nigeria?
- Access buypower.ng in a browser on your PC, smartphone, tab or desktop.
- If you have no account on the platform, tap “register” on the home page and type in your details on the next page.
- As soon as you login via any of the methods listed above, you will be directed to the order page.
- On the Order page, type in your Meter Number, the Amount you wish to purchase and choose the payment method.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page to confirm that the meter no and other details are correct.
- You will have to tick the terms and conditions to continue.
- As soon as you tap confirm, you will be taken to the payment gateway to type in your payment details.
- If the payment is successful, you would be directed back to buypower.ng where your token would be generated and seen. It will be sent to you through SMS and email.
- Type in the token on your prepaid meter as required. As soon as you are recharged, the units bought will be added to the available units on the prepaid meter.
How Can I Make JED Electricity Payment Online With Buypower.ng?
You can purchase tokens for your prepaid meters online without hassles. JED PLC has also made purchasing electricity token easier by adopting online payment platforms that make it possible to settle bills as soon as you have your JED PLC meter number.
To do this:
- To begin, head to buypower.ng on your smartphone or laptop.
- Supply your phone number on the next screen.
- Select your state.
- Type in your prepaid meter number.
- Type in how much electricity you wish to purchase to buy.
- Supply your name and email address.
- Then tap on the “Enter payment information” button.
- Review your order on the next screen.
- Type in your Debit card information.